Enterprise Account Executive
at NetBrain Technologies Inc
München, Bayern, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Nov, 2019||Not Specified||08 Aug, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Ownership,Connections,English,European Languages,Independence,Enterprise Accounts,Strategic Thinking||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
NetBrain Technologies is experiencing unprecedented growth and we are expanding our DACH Sales Team. We are seeking high-energy, ambitious enterprise B2B field Sales Executives to work with prospective major enterprise accounts in the DACH region. NetBrain offers incredible growth opportunity, a great culture and environment, and extremely competitive compensation. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly expanding organization.
In this enterprise software sales role, you will be developing and expanding large business opportunities, and managing the full life-cycle of B2B software sales. You will target, educate and motivate new enterprise customers to embrace NetBrain’s revolutionary tool to meet their network management needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of B2B field sales experience within the technology industry
- Proven success in closing million dollar plus new business deals through direct sales method
- Proven success in hunting new logos and new business from large enterprise accounts
- Proven sales track record of exceeding quota
- Ability and desire to learn new technology quickly
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals
- Strategic thinking; the ability to solve problems and anticipate ways to overcome pain points and complex challenges
- Independence and ownership; is self-directed and takes initiatives with minimal direction
- Ability to travel
- Fluent language skills of German, English
- Fluency in other European languages beneficial
- Sell to large enterprise accounts.
- Drives revenue from new accounts and drives new logo acquisition.
- Leads entire sales process from leads generation through deal negotiation and closing. Create leads, build pipeline, and drive deal flow to close net new business.
- Partnering with the Pre-Sales Network Engineers to conduct NetBrain software presentations to engineering teams and key decision makers
- Identifying customer business needs and goals, and propose solutions to address them
- Consult/assisting Prospects in selecting and justifying the purchase of NetBrain software
- Building trusted ongoing relationships with engineers and decision makers
- Managing the entire life-cycle of the software sales process
- Working with internal marketing teams to lead regional campaigns
- Implements creative sales strategies, performing extensive customer needs analyses, presentations and product demonstrations
- Accountable for sales process including account plans, Salesforce.com discipline, consistent and professional communication
Sales / BD