Enterprise Preparedness Program Planner II
at Raytheon Company
Tucson, Arizona, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||26 Oct, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Management Skills,Emergency Situations,Emergency Management,Defense,Color,Public Safety,Citizenship,Disco,Operations,Occupational Health,Consideration,Environmental Science,Operations Centers,Safety Engineering,Industrial Hygiene||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This position can be a G07, Enterprise Preparedness Program Planner II or a G08, Sr. Enterprise Preparedness Program Planner I based on candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and responsibility requirements for the position.
Environmental, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) is seeking a highly motivated, organized and team oriented Emergency Preparedness & Business Continuity Program Coordinator to join our diverse team of professionals. Working in a team environment, the person selected for this position will be responsible for a wide range of duties to include, but not limited to:
Creating and delivering solutions to assure the emergency preparedness, continuity, and recovery of personnel, facilities and critical business operations are continually being developed and improved upon to ensure resiliency in the event of a man-made or natural disaster anywhere in the world that has an impact on our personnel, facilities, and/or critical business operations.
Coordinate the development and implementation of key preparedness and crisis response program areas including: situational and threat monitoring and coordination, incident and crisis management planning, threat and risk analysis, response coordination, and develop and delivery of business training and exercises.
- Implementation of a comprehensive emergency management program to include Enterprise Preparedness, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery to address the management of crisis and serious incidents affecting the welfare of personnel, facilities, and/or critical business operations
- Perform strategic and tactical analysis of business capabilities, create action plans, exercises, and programming for real-world events
- Collaborate with business, functional, and product line leadership to understand strategic and tactical business, application, or service requirements, then translate those into Continuity Standards
- Collaborating with Product Lines and Functions on service continuity and the development of resilience strategies and recovery procedures to ensure that critical business functions can resume within defined time frames, data loss is minimized, and failed systems are repaired and/or replaced quickly.
- Coordinate the review, maintenance, and periodic testing of Business Continuity and Emergency Response Plans, working with functional and product line owners to ensure these plans remain valid and fit for purpose
- Conduct regular functional assessments and exercises to quantify requirements and identify required enhancements
- Coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of Disaster Recovery Plans for core infrastructure services
- Work with functional partners to manage incidents that affect or may affect business operations
- Interface with Missile Systems site level Incident Management Teams (IMTs), Site Incident Support Teams (SISTs), and Business Incident Support Teams (BISTs) during active events
- Facilitate post event After Action Reviews (AARs) and Corrective Actions Plans
- Promote awareness of Emergency Preparedness, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity policy, standards, plans, processes, and arrangements.
- Conduct risk assessments associated with natural, man-made and technological disasters and develop preventive measures to ensure long-term resiliency
- Represent the Missile Systems Business on the Enterprise EP Council supporting cross-business EP assessments, initiatives, and program governance
- Represent the Missile Systems Business on QMS System Audits of the Enterprise Preparedness program
- Examples: AS9100. NQA, Corporate EHSS assessments, Security audits
- An established history of highly motivated and well organized, ethical behavior with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, i.e., emotional intelligence
- Service oriented and excellent customer service traits
- This role will require on-call after hour’s response for emergency issues, and travel periodically to domestic and international locations for company business.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a public safety and/or Emergency Management role
- Experience developing, planning, leading, and facilitating local, regional, state or national level training and exercises
- Demonstrated and proven ability to lead multi-discipline teams, analyze problems, propose solutions, drive issues to resolution, and make decisions, both individually and when leading a group to reach a conclusion
- Leading and/or developing emergency response programs in a multi-site, business or government setting
- Experience responding to, leading, and/or managing disaster or emergency situations
- Skilled Communicator – Facilitator; able to engage and interact with all organizational/cultural levels.
- Possess organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner, with a strong attention to details
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance. Citizenship is required to obtain a security clearance. Current Secret security clearance preferred.
- Experience working on an Incident Management Team
- Understanding and experience with the Incident Command System
- Experience running Emergency Operations Centers
- Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP), Certified Functional Continuity Planner (CFCP), Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE)
- Additional FEMA related training relating to emergency preparedness, emergency operations, EOC management, continuity of operations
- Existing active DoD Security clearance
Bachelor’s degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health, Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene, Emergency Management, Fire Science or related field and 2+ years of professional experience. Or a Master’s Degree with emphasis in EHSS with 0-2 years of prior experience.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
Tucson, AZ, USA