Environmental Services Assistant
at Monash Health
Victoria, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||12 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Part Time Ongoing
- Casey Hospital - Emergency Department
- Mon-Fri 20.30-4.30 75hrs per fortnight
The General Service department at Casey requires a qualified Environmental Services Assistant to work as part of our team in our Emergency Department.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working within a committed team who strive to consistently deliver high quality and efficient cleaning services.
We are looking for a flexible person who is keen to fill a permanent part time role with an opportunity to back fill additional shifts where available.
To be successful for this role you will be a person who:
- Takes pride in your work with attention to detail and a commitment to delivering excellent service
- Is a good communicator (written and verbal)
- Holds a strong commitment to working effectively as part of a team
- Is able to work unsupervised but take direction
- Has great time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Understands infection control cleaning processes within a healthcare environment
- Has the flexibility to change shifts or cover staff leave at short notice
Previous experience is preferred but we are keen to speak with you if you have not had previous cleaning experience and are motivated to learn new skills in a different environment.
Enquiries: Janine Pickering General Services Manager - 87681663
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D