Executive Assistant - Large Retail Group
at Jivaro Group
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Mar, 2019||AUD 70000 Annual||30 Nov, 2018||N/A||Advanced Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This reputable retail group has multiple brands across fashion and footwear. They have a leading people culture that offers a supportive, encouraging and collaborative approach to work.
This role reports directly to the 3 people within the Senior Executive Management team. This is a fast paced environment that requires an individual that is highly organised that is great at multi-tasking and confident in communicating with multiple senior stakeholders.
This role would suit a PA or EA that is interested in fashion/retail and enjoys working on a fast based environment. Experience within a retail head office would be beneficial however is not essential.
To be successful:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant or an Executive Assistant experience to a CEO or similar C Suite Executive
- Experienced in reporting into multiple direct reports
- Be driven, hands on and a multi-tasker
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Work efficiently under pressure and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Detail oriented with exceptional organisation and task management skills
- Passion for the fashion industry
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary package and excellent discounts across multiple fashion brands!
- Work with an excellent management team and for a company that values their employees
- Progress your career within a large organisation
- Excellent office location
This is an excellent opportunity - start the new year with a great career APPLY today!
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email:
- Managing and coordinating an extremely busy and ever changing calendar including frequent interstate and international travel arrangements, accommodation and transfers
- Effective email management - prioritising and filtering all incoming mail and communication both professional and personal and have the ability to respond and manage communication at all levels
- Management of social media channels - twitter, Facebook, Instagram, personal website
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and doing all preparation for events and meetings
- Prioritise and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly
- Reconciliation of personal and professional financial statements and preparing company financial reports
- Carry out special projects as allocated by the 3 executives in the management team
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia