Experienced Construction Project Manager
Boston, Massachusetts, USA -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||15 Apr, 2023||Not Specified||16 Jan, 2023||N/A||Life Sciences,Excel,Teams,Microsoft Office,Outlook||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ABOUT CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT - AECOM TISHMAN
Since 1898, AECOM Tishman has managed the construction of some of the world’s most iconic buildings. We employ a diversified preconstruction and construction management staff of structural, mechanical, electrical, and civil engineers; architects; technology specialists; scheduling and cost control personnel; and construction estimators and accountants. We provide expert consultation and guidance in all phases of a building project, from master-planning, preconstruction options evaluation and decision-making, to design review, estimating, and scheduling, through procurement, construction and occupancy. AECOM Tishman’s staff manages all consultants and contractors on a project, representing client interests throughout the project cycle. In total, AECOM Tishman has built more than 900 million square feet – including the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, One World Trade Center in New York.
AECOM Tishman is seeking an experienced construction Project Manager or our iconic construction project in Boston, MA
- Provides overall management administration to project and assists in establishing project specific objectives and policies.
- Provides technical direction and guidance to subordinate managers, enforces company and project policies, maintains close client interface, and ensures all facets of the project are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule through subordinate managers and supervisors.
- Position has significant profit/loss responsibility for assigned construction project.
- BA/BS Engineering/Construction Management or similar curriculum and 6 years of relevant construction project management experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- 6 years of experience as a construction Project Manager.
- Experience working on large vertical construction projects.
- Experience working with a larger general contractor
- Experience working within the life sciences or similar industry.
- Experience with project controls from a larger general contractor.
- Able to follow directions and interact with all levels of management working on active construction projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook).
- Proficiency with Procore.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- This position does not include relocation benefits.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started
Please refer the Job description for details
Site Engineering / Project Management
Boston, MA, USA