at Found People Inc.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Dec, 2020||USD 110000 Annual||24 Sep, 2020||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Tender on major commercial facade and curtain wall projects up to $35M
- Join the best Bid team in the Facade Industry
- Highy experienced company offering pathways to management
This successful and stable Facade Contractor specialises in Cladding, Façade and Curtain Wall projects - Based in Sydney they have a need for an experienced Estimator to maintain cost and tender for new projects across the Commercial and High-Rise Residential sectors.
- At least 5 years as an Estimator within Facades
- Proven track record in winning Facade Projects
- Ability to actively tender any size project
- Construction degree preferred
- Australian experience is Essential
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identify labour, material, and time requirements
- Use software for data analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Determine key variables for cost and other estimates.
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors.
- Perform risk analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports or bids to appropriate persons (project managers, clients, bidding competitions etc.)
- Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
Site Engineering / Project Management
Sydney NSW, Australia