Fairfield Inn - Hotel Housekeeping Attendant
at Fluor Corporation
Burlington, , USA - 80807
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Mar, 2020||Not Specified||09 Dec, 2019||N/A||Good Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Req ID: 143453
Address: 526 S. Lincoln Street Burlington, CO, 80807
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Housekeeping Attendants maintain and promote excellence in hospitality and customer service at all times; maintaining cleanliness of guest rooms and common areas and assisting guests in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner.
JOB SUMMARY: Housekeeping Attendants will provide superior guest satisfaction while attending to guest needs such as answering guest questions and needs. The candidate will work easily in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an optimistic, energetic attitude to make a difference in each guest’s day.
- Greet customers as you see them, speak politely, and assist customers.
- Change and replace all bed linens and towels.
- Sanitize and clean all restrooms.
- Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture.
- Vacuum/mop all floors.
- Restock all room amenities.
- Assure all rooms are set up to company standards.
- Cleans and maintains personal workstation by properly stocking it with sheets, towels, amenities, etc.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Customer service and prior housekeeping experience preferred
BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love’s.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate a casher register; Ability to learn and perform basic office/clerical tasks
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
- Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will primarily be working within a hotel environment working directly with food and beverages and interacting with the public face-to-face. Occasionally, the employee may be exposed to high-concentrated cleaning solutions, dust, dirt, or grime. The noise level in the work environment will be at a low level.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: No travel is expected for this position.
Job Function(s): Hospitality
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Hotels / Restaurants
Burlington, USA, 80807