Family Contact Supervisor
at Connecting Families
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||30 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
FAMILY BREAKDOWN CAN BE DIFFICULT AT BEST.BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE.YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Connecting Families is currently looking for casual staff who have the flexibility to work during weekdays and weekends. You will assist with contact between a parent/family members and their children and provide transportation if needed for the child/children.
Connecting Families is a community services organization founded in 2013 to attend to those in need arranging assistance, support and counsel for families. We support children, young people, families, older people and people with disabilities. We are committed in finding people that reflect the diversity of our clients, to provide excellent support and respond to their needs and wants.
- Supervising, coordinating and assisting the contact between the children and their families, and providing them with transport if required.
- Facilitate safe and fun interactions between children and their parents
- Monitoring the child’s safety, well-being and welfare in care of the parent at all times
- Providing complete and accurate documentation of the contact during/after and comply with all reporting requirements.
- Travel required across the Sydney Metropolitan region.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Current first aid certificate
Sydney NSW, Australia