FE Admissions Officer
at Weston College
Weston-super-Mare, England, United Kingdom - BS23 2AL
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Nov, 2022||GBP 24233 Annual||08 Aug, 2022||N/A||First Aid Training,Customer Service,Customer Experience,Access||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ARE YOU EXPERIENCED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WANT TO DEVELOP YOUR EXISTING SKILLS WITHIN AN OUTSTANDING AND DEVELOPING DEPARTMENT? ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING CUSTOMERS BY SIGN POSTING, GIVING ADVICE AND GUIDANCE, AND HELPING THEM ACHIEVE THEIR AMBITIONS? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
The College Information Services team is committed to delivering an outstanding service and customer experience, tailored to meet the needs of the individual, through supportive, inclusive working practices and a genuine desire to assist customers to achieve their goals and aspirations.
As the FE Admissions Officer, you will be promoting the opportunities to study within the Weston College Group, providing suitable and tailored information and guidance to existing and potential students, providing outstanding customer service, and promoting and enabling student engagement with the Weston College Group.
As a Weston College Group employee, you will have access to an extensive range of benefits, including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Structured career progression and training & development opportunities.
- A dedicated staff wellbeing programme, including 24/7 access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme, offering free confidential advice and support for a wide range of issues, Mental Health First Aid training and awareness.
- College-wide Staff Mentoring Programme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with generous employer contributions.
- Over 200 perks, discounts, and freebies available via our Perkz platform.
- Heavily discounted hair, beauty, and relaxation treatments in our student-run salons.
- Free use of onsite gym facilities, and discounted memberships at Nuffield Health and Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,383.00-£24,233.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Reference ID: WREQ363
Sales / BD
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom