Field Devices Sales Executive
at Schneider Electric
Singapore, Southeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Jan, 2022||Not Specified||28 Oct, 2021||5 year(s) or above||It,Blue Sky,Contract Negotiation,Channel Partners||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
(External) English Responsibilities:
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Field Devices Sales Executive to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- At least 5 years experience in industrial instrument sales
- Experience with both direct and indirect sales
- Experience in independently conducting product demonstrations to channel partners, end-users and EPCs
- Experience in driving performance of channel partners
- Experience working in a highly matrix organisation
- Existing relationships with EPCs is a plus.
- Experience in contract negotiation is a plus.
- Regional experience outside of Singapore is a plus.
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
- Own the strategy for FD growth in assigned geography
- Lead direct FD project pursuits with EPCs and strategic end users. Collaborate with account managers in the sales team to strengthen FD sales pipeline with existing solutions customers.
- Identify and develop new channel partners to increase market coverage, especially into new customer segments and applications. Lead the contract set up with new channel partners, as well as contract renewals, with support from the regional Channels team.
- Drive channel partners to achieve sales targets and support their efforts to do so. Manage their performance in line with the contract.
- Build new collaborations with other business units for FD sales where FD can be complementary to their overall solution sell. Coordinate on individual sales opportunities.
- Work with Marketing on demand generation efforts for both direct and indirect sales, including through digital marketing.
- Link into relevant functional teams to ensure quality delivery to the customer. Where necessary, serve as an escalation point to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular and accurate sales forecasting and reporting.
- Analyse win-loss reasons for past projects to improve hit rate. Learn from success stories and best practices in other geographies to drive own sales.
(External) English Qualifications:
Sales / BD