Helsinki, Etelä-Suomi, Finland -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||03 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||17 Feb, 2023||N/A||Facebook,Youtube,Twitter,Linkedin,Ifrs,Instagram,Finnish||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Founded in 1976, CGI is one of the largest IT and business consulting service companies in the world and in Finland. More information: www.cgi.fi.
FINANCE ANALYST – FINLAND, POLAND, BALTICS
We are now looking for a consultant to join our local Financial Business Services (FBS) team.
The consultant of FBS is to deliver standard general accounting support to the legal entity. As a consultant in the FBS team, you will assist in the accounting and documentation of the balance sheet, local financial statements, audits, local taxation, statistical reporting and consultant for accounting treatment, reporting directly to the Manager FBS. This role is located in Finland.
Great, because now we´d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job through our recruitment system at www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking the I’m interested-button below this job description.
The closing date for applications is 12.3.2023. However, we will review applications during the application period and will proceed with the recruitment process as soon as we find a suitable candidate – send your application now!
A security background check may be performed if required by the role.
GET TO KNOW US
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Ensure timely monthly closure of books, accuracy and completeness of all asset and liability balance sheet accounts, in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP. Responsible for monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Produce analytics for statutory financial statements and assistance with external auditor requests
- Involvement in SOX and various compliance accounting (indirect taxes, payroll, statutory FS)
- Preparation and analysis of tax declarations
- Continuous process improvement of Finance & Accounting services
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE
- Knowledge of Finnish GAAP and IFRS
- Able to set up financial statement, and tax preparation & filing
- Proficient in the English Language (written and spoken) and fluent in Finnish
- Knowledge of Finnish tax and legal compliance relevant to various locations
- Knowledgeable in ERP systems
- MS Excel knowledge
- Oracle finance applications knowledge is considered an asset
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit