Financial Accountant Licensed
at The Star Entertainment Group
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||14 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our accounting team!
This is an excellent opportunity for a diligent financial accountant who can deliver high quality, customer service oriented general accounting services for The Star Entertainment Group ensuring delivery to deadlines and compliance with Group policies.
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Perform financial accounting services for the property/function including journal processing, month end GL close, balance sheet reconciliations, basic management reporting and tax support.
- Assist with delivering monthly reporting to business partners including Balance Sheets, reconciliation summaries, P&L analysis.
- Preparation of quarterly Reporting Packs for Corporate and regulatory reporting
- Investigate and resolve transactional issues and resolution of internal accounting process or control issues
- Perform analysis of P&L to assist with month end processing
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
- Proven experience in a similar financial accounting role
- High level numeracy and reconciliation skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CA/ CPA qualified (or currently studying)
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Brisbane QLD, Australia