Financial Analyst II
McKinney, Texas, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||29 Aug, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Finance,Financial Planning,Government Accounting,Communication Skills,Completion,Apex,Estimates,Management System,Reporting,Powerpoint||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Financial Analyst within the Tactical EO/IR Systems (TES) product area within the Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) product line. The TES product area is comprised of two significant portfolios, ATP and RDAS, consisting of franchise programs with sizeable investments and both development and production activity. This position is an integral part of both the Finance and Program Leadership Teams, helping to build strategy, create a management operating system to maximize organizational performance, develop organizational capability, and meet customer & shareholder commitments. Excellent communication skills are required to effectively collaborate across functional channels and provide actionable analysis to the Leadership Team and other stakeholders.
Primary responsibilities include partnering with the Program Manager and CAM’s/IPTL’s and provide personal involvement in the successful planning and execution of investment projects. Responsibilities include financial planning, variance analysis, data validation and reporting, and Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development. This position is responsible for actively identifying and assessing risks with the potential to impact cost and/or schedule and for providing proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a challenging, fast paced environment, be a results-minded team member who possesses excellent self-initiative and multi-tasking skills, be able to provide analytical support while under critical deadlines, and support process improvement initiatives. We are committed to fostering mentorship and career development for our team members.
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
- Good organizational skills in coordinating program personnel toward common finance goals by setting priorities
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and influence in a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Government contractor industry experience with knowledge of both government accounting (FAR, CAS) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) & Experience with and knowledge of APEX EV
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Proactive with demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve
- Working Knowledge of APEX, PRISM, and BW Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 167398
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Please refer the Job description for details
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Finance accounting or related discipline
McKinney, TX, USA