Financial Analyst II
at State of Utah
Salt Lake County, Utah, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Dec, 2020||USD 30 Hourly||17 Sep, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Utah State Board of Education (USBE) has one of the most noble and fulfilling purposes in state government: to improve educational equity and quality and you can be a part of this. USBE is looking for a motivated and talented individual to fill its Financial Analyst II position and bring some fun and positive energy to their financial operations section.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for managing assigned budgets and ensuring compliance. Additional duties include:
- Performing accounting and budget activities.
- Researching and reviewing financial records, schedules, reports and/or problem areas.
- Reconciling financial statements and reports.
- Reviewing fiscal operations to ensure integrity, accuracy, and control of data.
- Completing other duties as assigned.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Accounting finance or a related field
Salt Lake County, UT, USA