First line support: Remote Service Technician
Zaventem, Vlaanderen, Belgium - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||19 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||19 May, 2021||N/A||Medical Technology||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU:
To grow your career in a company with a unique purpose to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation.
Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine.
You’ll work mostly from home and are expected to travel to Zaventem from time to time.
You’ll join a company that’s working on industry leading solutions, helping clinicians on deciding, guiding, treating and confirming the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT)
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Providing first line and where applicable, overall technical support to internal and external customers.
- Responding to technical calls, emails, and faxes, by providing answers to questions, troubleshooting guidance, and follow up to reported problems.
- Providing back-to-back Service Complaint case management.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- First line customer service (technical) support by phone or email to customers.
- Answer questions, analyze problems, determine course of action to correct the problem reported and ensure action is taken.
- Service Complaint case management back-to-back ensuring full compliance according to Quality Control.
- Document all service activities and complaints in database.
- Recognize complaints and potential safety complaints and handle according to procedures.
- Follow up on opened cases to close out the case and ensure that the customer is satisfied within timing KPIs.
- Providing technical input and review to service manuals, bulletins, and other technical documentation.
- In-house service to all IGT-D systems at the Technical Service Center in Zaventem.
- Assistance with technical service training as needed.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Electronic or Medical Technology, or other Bachelor degree or relevant experience in a
Customer Service Environment.
- Solid understanding of technical components including equipment, concepts and procedures.
- Pro-active personality who likes to work within a hectically & dynamical environment.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of imaging ultrasound principles is a large advantage.
- You feel very comfortable using a wide variety of IT tools, most of them browser based.
- Prior experience with Salesforce, ServiceMax, SAP, Teams, SAP and other are preferred.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written is essential, other languages (especially German) will be a bonus.
IT - Hardware / Telecom / Technical Staff / Support