Fleet Maintenance Specialist
at Thompson Construction Group
Edmonton, AB, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||11 Nov, 2021||N/A||Completion,Customer Service,Secondary Education,Management Skills,Communication Skills,Equipment Maintenance||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Thompson Construction Group is looking for a customer-focused Fleet Maintenance Specialist to support our maintenance department throughout our work site locations from our Spruce Grove facility. This position supports our maintenance department by updating and maintaining fleet maintenance records, providing support for maintenance desktop and mobile applications, communicating between cross-functional departments, while presenting a positive departmental and organizational image.
- Post-secondary education and/or High School Diploma with progressive relative experience in equipment maintenance or desktop/application support.
- Desktop and application support would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment machinery and parts would be considered an asset.
- Ability to logically problem solve and troubleshoot and provide efficient solutions.
- Computer proficiency is required as candidates will be using the following software: MS Office, B2W Maintain, mobile and web-based applications. Proficiency in B2W Maintain or similar maintenance systems experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills while demonstrating capability to meet tight and conflicting priorities.
- Able to cope with changing environments and efficiently handle various challenges.
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and positively collaborate with various levels of management.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Commitment to accuracy, communication, completion of assigned tasks and customer service
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Deliver optimal service that fosters positive relationships.
- Assist with delivering fleet maintenance initiatives.
- Establish and maintain quality controls, central electronic record keeping, fleet policies and procedures including but not limited to monitoring fleet, inspections, maintenance and repairs.
- Research, update and maintain fleet maintenance records in B2W Maintain.
- Monitor fleet utilization and update fleet availability.
- Provide support to Operation Analysts and Fleet Management.
- Provision user access and support for maintenance related applications.
- Demonstrate professionalism and friendly demeanor while providing support to various departments.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Equipment maintenance or desktop/application support
Edmonton, AB, Canada