FOH staff/barista/cafe all rounder
at Le Peche Gourmand
Creswick, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||30 Sep, 2020||1 year(s) or above||Cash Handling,Pastry,French Cuisine,Management Skills,Instructions||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Le Peche Gourmand
Seeking dedicated people for casual employment for busy cafe near Ballarat
- no nights
- professional team
- high standards
Every Good Day Starts with Coffee and croissant….
Do you love the smell of coffee?
Do want to be part of a local business?
We are looking for a passionate hospitality professional to join the team, a very organised & energetic mature person to help us make coffee, serving customers and general duties at a high standard. Ideally, you will have a minimum 2 years hospitality experience in a similar environment and be passionate about customer service, food & coffee. Barista skills are a must. To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate organisational skills along with problem solving and effective communication skills. We look for staff who can show their best under pressure, who are able to follow our established systems and procedures and work well as part of a small team. Our staff do need to multi task as well, so a high level of personal presentation, an ability to articulate our menu effectively and good customer service skills are what sets us apart. In return we will provide a competitive salary with above award wages, excellent hours (Monday to Sunday) free lunch, free coffee & opportunities to learn new skills & grow your hospitality career.
We are looking for someone that is keen to learn but also brings their experience, want to develop their coffee skills and customer service skills.You will get all your evenings and 2 weeks off at Christmas, work with an awesome team, and a new MODBAR coffee machine.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a waiter/waitress within a fast paced, premium establishment (min 2 years)
- High volume experience being able to work on multiple orders at once
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good at cash handling and multi tasking in general
- Knowledge of french cuisine and pastry will be highly valued
- Easy going friendly nature with a strong team work ethic, humble, punctual, hardworking and honest and a “can do” attitude
- Outgoing personality and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to follow instructions
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Able and willing to work weekend, public holiday, opening and closing shift
- Full Australian working rights
- Need to be available Monday to Sunday from 7am til 5pm ona rotating roster
- Be available on both days at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Barista
No time wasters please, if you don’t have the right to work in Australia please do not apply, if you don’t have experience in similar environment please do not apply.
This is a casual position with possibility of full time work for the right applicant.
If you think you are the right candidate please present yourself at 73 albert st, creswick or email resume and cover letter
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
Hotels / Restaurants
Creswick VIC, Australia