Food Service Associate
at Franciscan Health
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - 46237
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Jul, 2022||Not Specified||09 Mar, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHAT WE NEED
Food prep professionals
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Food service in a hospital involves more than just preparing healthy food in a clean environment. It involves delivering the right food trays to the right patients as prescribed by their doctors. Our food service professionals take pride in maintaining a clean food line and accurately preparing and serving patient meals.
Are you good at following recipes? Can you monitor quality control to make sure no mistakes are made in food prep and serving? Are you clean and professional with your food preparation? Your skills are needed in our kitchen.
- Assist in the delivery, set-up, and cleaning for special functions.
- Assist with catering events and meal delivery.
- Ensure food item displays and signage are attractive, neat and orderly.
- Grill, deep fry and finish cooking such as pizzas, as required.
- Handle cafeteria point of sale (POS) transactions correctly.
- Maintain and record food temperatures.
- Maintain the work area in a clean, neat and orderly manner.
- Practice safe food handling procedures according to standards.
- Perform cold food assembly such as the salad bar and grab and go foods, as required.
- Serve food according to food regulatory standards for temperature; ensure attractive presentation and appropriate portions.
- Set up and stocks assigned serving areas in the cafeteria.
Hotels / Restaurants
Indianapolis, IN, USA