FRM, Capital Data Transformation and Analysis AVP
New York, New York, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||31 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||02 May, 2021||3 year(s) or above||Irs,Trs,Product Knowledge,Analytics,Loans,Software Design,Data Science,Python,Architecture,Technology,Tableau,Computer Science,Regulatory Reform,Data Transformation,Mathematics,Rwa||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Financial Resources Management
The management of capital, liquidity, collateral and balance sheet is a key area of focus for senior management, recognized as being among the most significant challenges currently faced by the banking sector. As a firm, our ability to effectively lead our businesses in these areas will be a significant determinant of our future competitiveness.
Financial Resources Management (FRM) provides in-business leadership on capital, liquidity and collateral efficiency across the Institutional Clients Group. The team exists to solve complex problems, concentrating on regulatory & capital optimization opportunities to support the business strategy of the Institutional Clients Group (ICG) franchise. This broad mandate includes driving business strategy for capital management, advising senior management and clients on implications of regulatory change and strategic priorities, coordinating advocacy efforts, and leading and participating in cross-business and cross-functional working groups to deliver improved data, calculation and management processes related to capital, collateral and liquidity.
In this role you will be part of a fast-paced, team-oriented meritocracy where everyone has a voice and your ideas could have a powerful, immediate impact. The team’s primary focus is developing and executing strategies geared toward optimizing resource efficiency across our all our ICG businesses by engaging in analytical and advocacy efforts. The team is actively involved in analytical and advocacy efforts related to regulatory developments with implications for capital. Key benefits include development of specialized capital & liquidity knowledge, experience developing and executing complex analytical processes, exposure to senior leadership and multiple products across our ICG group, and working in a rewarding, creative, and dynamic environment.
FRM, Product Development & Innovation
As a core member of the FRM Product Development & Innovation team, you will be involved in prototyping new capital & liquidity management capabilities, developing data analytics and coordinating across multiple businesses and several different projects to drive strategic execution. In this Front Office role, you will develop a strong partnership with technology and businesses to leverage resources effectively across the FRM portfolio. Your efforts will create efficiencies and facilitate development of capabilities to allow senior leadership greater transparency and insight for strategy and planning.
- Strong ability to develop analysis, interpretation, and presentation
- Ability to understand and learn new systems quickly and maximize the potential of available tools
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree and significant qualifications in Computer Science, Data Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the Financial Services industry e.g. Risk Management, Analytics, Balance Sheet Management, Capital Analytics, Data Transformation
- Analytical aptitude regarding data science and quantitative strategies
- Knowledge of, and interest in, CCAR, Basel III legislature (RWA, SA-CCR), as well as relevant upcoming regulatory reform
- Experience coordinating with Business, Capital Planning, and Program Transformation groups
- Broad product knowledge covering fixed income securities, loans, futures, TRS, IRS, repo
- Ability to create quantitative analysis capabilities leveraging programming skills e.g. SQL, Python, object-oriented software design, etc. to deliver on ad hoc impact analysis requests
- Expertise in large scale data management and working with data analytical tools, such as Tableau
- A demonstrated history of delivering on initiatives and ability to manage and coordinate technology projects
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly professional Front Office environment
Additionally, the candidate should have an appetite to develop a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- ICG products and services
- ICG support operations, architecture and technology
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
Computer science data science business engineering mathematics or related field
New York, NY, USA