at Visual Knowledge Share Ltd
Canada, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
VKS is seeking a talented, passionate, roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on Front-End Web Developer.
As a team member, you will participate in the creation and maintenance of a dynamic front-end Web application. Our team works at a fast pace on an awesome product that is constantly evolving and improving so we’re looking for someone who can pick things up quickly. Your job will be dynamic, interesting and challenging. We have a passionate and dedicated team, and offer a respectful and healthy work environment.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience developing rich, large-scale web applications.
- Significant experience with technologies like ECMAScript 6/7, TypeScript, React, Redux, Jest (or alternatives), Sass, Node.js, and Webpack.
- Experience with Web Services and REST.
- Experience with GitHub or an equivalent source management system.
- Experience in user analysis, usability testing requirements analysis, and functional specifications.
- Experience creating mobile/tablet-friendly interfaces.
- Knowledge of SVG, Ant-Design, Express, Koa, etc.
- Knowledge of all modern browser types and their various idiosyncrasies.
- Prior experience in a LAMP development environment.
- Significant web design experience taking projects from concept to code to market.
- Experience with collaboration tools like Google Docs and Jira.
- Strong understanding of web standards, accessibility and best practices.
- Have detail-oriented and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently while participating actively in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong organization skills, self-motivated, team player, multi-tasking capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be fluent in both French and English.
- You are satisfied only when things are perfect.
- It’s a plus if you also have experience with…
- Develop and maintain clean, efficient, secure, and well-engineered front-end code that conforms with accepted standards.
- Create beautiful and effective responsive UIs.
- Create and maintain functionality in a Node.js server that communicates with external devices (e.g. IoT devices, remote DBs, etc.).
- Implement current design trends in UI/UX work.
- Produce detailed specifications for each new feature or enhancement.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and software improvements and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Identify new technologies that can improve product development and the user experience.
- Build and maintain unit tests.
- Ensure that customer issues and technology failures are detected, isolated, and resolved rapidly, and prevented from happening again.
- Create and adhere to timelines for multiple projects and stakeholders.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Computer science or equivalent experience