Full Time Receptionist
at Ashton College
Vancouver, BC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||18 Jan, 2020||USD 17 Hourly||19 Oct, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Secondary Education,Customer Service Skills,English||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are seeking is currently looking for a friendly, well-spoken and reliable full-time Receptionist.
This position will be for 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 7:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Founded in 1998, Ashton College has since become a national and international leader in the field of education. We deliver an innovative, personalized and fully comprehensive learning experience to students. Our standard of excellence is reflected by our outstanding faculty, our industry-recognized programs and courses, and most of all – the success of our graduates. Ashton College provides more than just academic instruction; it is an education with a purpose.
- Fluency in English.
- 2 years of post-secondary education.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an administrative role (or related experience).
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Independent worker.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required
- Opens the Ashton College Vancouver Campus.
- Screens office calls, assists in resolving issues and makes appropriate referrals.
- Coordinates requests for couriers/manages outgoing mail.
- Processes debit/credit card payments using Moneris.
- Updates/makes changes to boardroom and classroom bookings, as applicable.
- Performs administrative tasks and duties, as directed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.50 to $17.50 /hour
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Greeting visitors
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Sorting and sending mail
HR / Administration / IR
Vancouver, BC, Canada