General Clerk III/Supply Data Entry Clerk
at Raytheon Company
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - 80910
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Mar, 2020||Not Specified||08 Nov, 2019||N/A||Color,Reporting,Communication Skills,Management Skills,Consideration,Computer Literacy,Punctuation,Data Analysis,Grammar,Excel||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
THIS IS A TEMPORARY SCA POSITION OF UNDETERMINED LENGTH.
Supply Data Entry Clerk coordinates property control activities to ensure continual accountability of Government property in accordance with applicable government regulations and Raytheon policies, procedures and work instructions. Maintains and updates property accountability records, oversees the receipt, utilization, and disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment. Participates in property audits, assists with implementation of property administration policy and the Financial Improvement and Audit Remediation (FIAR) and prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
Supply Data Entry Clerk will participate in the data cleansing efforts pertaining to FIARs implementation for the customers authorized property system of record (APSR) which is the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) which is not limited to: annual physical inventory activities by managing the schedule, resolving discrepancies to ensure 100% accountability, Wall to wall inventory, inventory in repair cycle, inventory held in suspense, inventory in transit, inventory associated to SOS and inventory that is obsolete, reporting metrics, and preparing and distributing letters of inventory results, validate master data for all items managed as C-ICP AF owned inventories, update all item records with the particular NSN or NSN like configuration prior to go-live with DPAS, clear all reserved materials for issue prior to go-live with DPAS, all frustrated receipts must be reconciled prior to go-live with DPAS, process all materiel staged for receiving prior to go-live with DPAS, insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits, compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry, review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output, research and obtain further information for incomplete documents, generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations, respond to queries for information and access relevant files and update and process all asset condition code changes prior to go-live with DPAS.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to accommodate shifting priorities and changes.
- Display effective time management skills.
- Data Entry and File Management experience.
- Computer literacy is a must, to include proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including: Excel and Word.
- Detail oriented, efficient/courteous communications with peers and management alike, as well as foster a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Must be a team player who is comfortable operating in a high energy and often deadline driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Practical understanding of data analysis and entry
- Hands on experience of inventory scheduling, reconciliation and reporting
- Experience supporting data cleansing and organization
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 151834
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Please refer the Job description for details
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Accounts Management, Administration
Colorado Springs, CO, USA