Global Engagement Senior Manager - Strategic Account Management (SAM)
at Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Ingelheim am Rhein, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||17 May, 2021||N/A||Natural Sciences,Economics,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Long-term experience in diverse Customer Facing Execution roles (sales, veterinary/medical field services, strategic / key account management) and local & international training or change management roles in a corporation and/or agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics or Natural Sciences
- Strong change management and communication skills to plan, organise and facilitate training sessions and workshops across broad international stakeholder groups
- Expertise in training methodologies and processes to assess, build, and measure competencies & capabilities
- Expertise in continuous learning and improvement (combination of combination of self-led, classroom, remote and online training hub)
- Expertise in creating a modular training platform to support target group & personas
- Full command of English Language, further languages (German or French) are beneficial
- Experience in Customer Experience methodologies are beneficial
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team, Tel: +49 (6132) 77-173173
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
Job - Marketing
Primary Location - Europe-DE-Rhineland-Palatinate-Ingelheim
Organization - DE-Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica GmbH (Germany)
Schedule - Full-tim
- As Global Engagement Senior Manager (SAM) in the Animal Health Customer Experience (CX) team, you ensure industry leading skills and capabilities of our Strategic Account Management roles and the relevant omni-channel engagement approach at a global, regional and local level.
- You will contribute towards driving customer-centricity across the organisation and lead strategies to support teams to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- One of your key tasks is the development and enhancement of an overall engagement and capability strategy for Strategic Account Management roles including a focus on omni-channel engagement.
- You ensure training and engagement elements reflect latest standards developed by the CX team through the development of engagement strategies and training resources.
- In addition, you measure training and capability programs, delivery quality and collaboration with other cross-functional team members in order to determine program priorities and roll-out plans.
- Also, you drive communication strategy regarding capability development and impact on business results.
- Finally, you conduct periodic global assessment of areas requiring training and develop global program requirements and cascade them down to each BU.
HR / Administration / IR
Business administration/economics or natural sciences
Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany