Group WHS & HR Manager
at Verve Partners
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||USD 135000 Annual||26 Sep, 2023||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Join an organisation with a strong pipeline of work and solid reputation
- Lead a culture of Health and Safety and Environment
- Report into a dynamic and supportive CEO
Our client is a highly successful business that provides maintenance and engineering solutions within the production sector. In collaboration with Verve Partners, is seek our client is seeking a WHS Manager to lead their team and take full safety responsibility across their 6 branches.
Adherence to Legal and Compliance:
- Comply with all legal requirements, policies, and guidelines to ensure the safety of employees, assets, public, and the environment.
- Stay updated on relevant Health, Safety, and Human Resources Policies
- Complete employee compliance training as directed by the company.
- Stay informed about policy and procedure changes relevant to the position.
Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE):
- Exhibit safe behavior and commitment to Workplace Health, Safety, and Environment (WHSE) at all times.
- Adhere to organisational Policies, Standards, and initiatives.
Compliance and Prevention:
- Perform duties in a manner that aligns with health, safety, and environmental standards to protect personal health, others, and the environment.
- Take action to prevent activities that may breach HSE standards or regulatory compliance.
- Complete NAIR Reports for appropriate incidents.
- Utilize Risk Management processes to ensure both the client’s needs and daily business requirements meet safety and environmental
- Provide a Training Budget each year
- Support Branches on Safety Training needs
Quality and Safety:
- Develop and implement health & safety, environment management, quality management and performance management systems.
- Maintain company ISO Quality qualification
- Deliver safety and compliance related reporting and recommendations.
- Conduct safety inspections/ audits and investigate incidents and accidents
- Identify staff training, prepare instructional training/ safety documents, drive a ‘safety-first’ culture and ensure team compliance with WHS policies and procedures.
- Administer the groups insurance program, oversee workers compensation/ injury claims, and manage return to work plans
Please refer the Job description for details
Production / Maintenance / Quality
Newcastle NSW, Australia