Hardware Design Engineer
at Repete Corporation
Sussex, Wisconsin, USA - 53089
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||09 Aug, 2022||1 year(s) or above||Pdf Creator,Higher Education,Xml,Electrical Controls,Excel,Autocad,Panel Design,International Standards||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Repete, a leading and global software technology company, with world headquarters in the greater Milwaukee area develops automated control systems solutions. We provide a results-orientated, fun, and healthy work environment for our employees.
We have an exciting fulltime position as a Hardware Design Engineer and are searching for a high-energy, detail-oriented individual, who enjoys being part of a winning team.
This person will work directly with both international and domestic customers along with collaborating across a multi-disciplinary team of engineers. Strong candidates will be creative problem solvers who are excited to tackle new challenges
- Project management experience in an industrial environment is a plus as well.
- Familiarity with international standards such as CCC, EEC, and CSA are a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Bluebeam, Excel, Word, PDF Creator, XML, as well as being familiar with Allen Bradley PLC Components and AB Software (RS Logix/Studio 5000) IAB (Integrated Architecture Builder)
- Excellent organization and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Minimally an Associate Degree or higher education
- Driver’s License
- Bilingual is a plus
- Provide estimates, panel design, flow diagrams, network layouts and electrical control requirements for automation systems in the animal feed industry.
- Perform electrical panel design to NEC/IEC standards
- Take initiative to drive a process, self-manage and multi-task between 3-8 projects.
- Participate in the development and improvement of internal processes, best practices, and standards.
Engineering Design / R&D
Sussex, WI, USA