Head of Catering and Hospitality
Bedford, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||28 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Independents by Sodexo have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Catering and Hospitality to join our talented team based from Bedford School for Boys!
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your senior management career in a prestigious environment.
As Head of Catering and Hospitality, you will lead a large catering and hospitality operation for an Independent boarding school, providing strategic accountability for the delivery of core feeding services, an extensive hospitality portfolio plus weddings and events. This is a prestigious contract and will therefore provide the opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and develop within a growing business.
This position will suit an innovative senior operator, who is passionate about food quality, high standards of service and developing strong client relationships to take the business to the next level.
At Independents by Sodexo pupils’ health and wellbeing is at the root of everything we do. We deliver fresh food to be proud of: food that will sharpen the mind, energise and rejuvenate the body. Our approach is one of partnership, our heritage and inherent family values breathe through our experienced team, empowering a naturally entrepreneurial and agile approach, but always consistently.
When you join Independents by Sodexo you truly belong, you will have the opportunity to thrive with career and learning opportunities available across the organisation - we cant wait for you to join us!
- Oversee the efficient management of the daily catering services for up to 1,400 pupils and staff, ensuring quality fresh food and high standards of service delivery
- Lead and plan an extensive hospitality operation which includes weekly schools events and functions plus weddings.
- Effectively lead, engage and develop a large operations team, including school staff (housekeeping) to ensure service excellence and team engagement.
- Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- Ensure all food is prepared fresh and to a high standard as per service level agreement, Company policy and current legislation.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
Hotels / Restaurants
Bedford, United Kingdom