Healthcare Office Manager
at Serenity Healthcare
Superior, CO 80027, USA -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Feb, 2023||USD 85000 Annual||29 Nov, 2022||N/A||Communications,Ownership,Economics,Patient Outcomes||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
HEALTHCARE OFFICE MANAGER
At Serenity Healthcare, we have the fulfilling job of helping patients take their life back! We work with cutting edge technology, such as Ketamine and TMS, to help our patients find relief from depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders.
We are looking for a leader who can hire, grow, and lead a team and will put patient care first. The current growth of Serenity makes this a great opportunity to advance your career while making a difference for those who need it most.
- 3+ years business management/supervisory experience.
- A business degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics or Business Administration from an accredited University or an equivalent of education and/or experience in leading teams and driving business results.
- Positive attitude. Assume positive intent in others and optimizing each situation.
- Bring your out-of-the-box problem-solving skills. Every person is unique, we approach issues that arise with a fresh perspective.
- Direct approach to employee leadership. Stand up and take ownership of the team, the office, and patient outcomes.
- This position is a critical member of our company’s leadership team that will understand, reinforce, and lead by example in all policies and procedures.
- Ability to educate, talk about, and help our customers understand what we offer them.
- Promote an optimal customer experience from the initial interaction through ongoing care in a refined atmosphere.
- Ensure smooth patient flow in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead people and manage processes to ensure adherence to Serenity standards.
- Problems solve customer and staff issues as they arise.
- Conduct daily operations including staff scheduling, office administration, and performance management.
- Lead the hiring, training, and onboarding of clinic staff with the support of recruiters and trainers
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Leading teams and driving business results
Superior, CO 80027, USA