Help Desk Technician
at Citizens Bank Trust
Lake Wales, Florida, USA - 33853
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Feb, 2022||USD 14 Hourly||26 Nov, 2021||1 year(s) or above||Operating Systems,Windows,Regulatory Requirements,Software,Active Directory||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The position will provide first level support for Information Technology infrastructure and related bank equipment. The technician will be the first point of contact for internal bank clientele and will provide triage, critical analysis, and escalation of reported incidents. This position is based out of the corporate office in Lake Wales, Florida and receives direction from the Network Manager.
- Ability to travel to other locations within Polk County to service and maintain systems in other offices.
- Ability to be polite under pressure and adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Familiarity with installation and deployment of Microsoft client operating systems and software including: Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Office 2007/2010, and Active Directory.
- Must possess basic language skills to write and speak clearly, effectively, and appropriately to business standards.
- Must have a working knowledge of Local Area Networks, TCP/IP, and WI-FI standards.
- Must have basic typing skills.
- Must be able to make sound decisions, recognize potential problems, and take appropriate corrective action.
- Must be well organized, accurate, and attentive to details.
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
Each associate is responsible for compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements affecting the banking industry as well as applicable Citizens Bank & Trust programs, policies and procedures. When an associate has supervisory responsibilities, he or she will make certain that their staff understands their responsibilities to comply with applicable regulatory issues and internal programs, policies and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Microsoft Enterprise Desktop support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Help Desk: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Integrating with the Information Technology team.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Answering service calls and ticket submissions.
- Escalating incidents to the appropriate Information Technology team members.
- Troubleshooting client connectivity and login issues including but not limited to network connectivity, web access, and email connectivity.
- Installing, troubleshooting, and repairing PC hardware and related peripherals.
- Installing and troubleshooting PC software including applications specific to the bank.
- Documenting incident resolution and updating knowledge articles.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be added at the Network Manager’s discretion.
IT - Hardware / Telecom / Technical Staff / Support
Lake Wales, FL, USA