at Compass Group Australia
Penrith NSW 2750, New South Wales, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||27 Sep, 2023||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
MEDIREST RECOGNISES THE IMPORTANCE OF PROVIDING A FLEXIBLE, INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED LOCAL SERVICE TO MEET THE SPECIALIST NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS IN HOSPITALS AND SENIOR LIVING FACILITIES. WE BELIEVE THAT GOING THE EXTRA MILE ISN’T THE EXCEPTION, IT’S THE EXPECTATION.
- Rewarding role, make an impact in the lives of the residents
- Mostly Monday – Friday
- No late “hospitality hours”
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Leader to join our team in the Senior Living sector as a Unit Manager based at the Uniting – Springwood.
This is a key role in our business, working in close partnership with our client to provide hands on leadership. You will be delivering sustainable results by exceeding customer and client expectations.
- As a Manager with Compass Group, you will have the support, infrastructure, systems and processes that you would expect from a global organisational.
- Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs and company discounts.
- If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group is for you.
- Be a “hands on” leader, ensuring the smooth functional flow of our venues
- Effectively manage the cost of goods and implement stock control systems within the workplace
- Ensure effective development and utilisation of professional knowledge and skills are shared across the team
- Lead, motivate and develop your team to be “the best they can be”
- Maintain exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
- Actively develop and execute strategies to reduce labour turnover
- Continue to build, develop and enhance client relationship
IT Software - Other
Penrith NSW 2750, Australia