Hospitality Services Assistant
at McMillan LLP
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 May, 2019||Not Specified||24 Feb, 2019||N/A||McMillan is seeking a full-time Hospitality Assistant in our Hospitality & Concierge Services Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for food & beverage service to the boardrooms and the maintenance of all kitchens in terms of stocking s||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
McMillan is seeking a full-time Hospitality Assistant in our Hospitality & Concierge Services Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for food & beverage service to the boardrooms and the maintenance of all kitchens in terms of stocking supplies and cleanliness. This position covering the hours of 11 am-7 pm is key the ongoing success of delivering excellent client service.
McMillan = You
Inclusion and diversity are essential elements of our culture at McMillan which coincides with our core values of respect, teamwork, commitment, client service and professional excellence. We are extremely proud to be one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People three years in a row.
At McMillan, we know we will achieve the most success by attracting and retaining the best talent, and by representing and supporting communities from which we draw our members, the communities in which we live and work and the communities to which we provide legal services.
We are a law firm that prides itself in sustained quality and excellence in service while fostering a positive and collegial work environment which nurtures mentoring inspires enthusiasm and professional excellence. We commit to putting our best efforts forward in achieving our goals, and the goals of our clients. You can help us in that journey!
Need another reason to consider McMillan? Let’s work together to help you achieve your professional goals and career development.
Let’s get started
If this position is you, and you reside in or around the Toronto area, we look forward to hearing from you. Click on the button.
McMillan is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email us or contact us at 1.888.622.4624 to submit your accommodation request.
- Set up and tear down of catering requirements to all meeting and boardrooms on a timely basis.
- General tidiness of all meeting rooms and hallways in the client centre
- Assist and execute special events with the Hospitality Supervisor
- Assist with food and beverage catering orders and menu design.
- Stocking beverage fridges with inventory to ensure readiness
- Ensure that all meetings and requests in the Meeting Room Booking System are monitored and fulfilled on a constant basis
- Follow cleaning schedule for the main kitchen and serveries
- Stocking of supplies to the main kitchen and serveries
- Maintaining the organization of the department storage areas
- Washing of dishes, silverware and glassware as required
- Complete last minute requests with efficiency
- Conduct monthly inventory of alcohol, beverages and other supplies.
- Responsible for weekly linen inventory management
What You’ll Bring
You will have previous experience (minimum 3-4 years) in a similar hospitality and catering environment. You are detail-oriented and work well in a team setting or independently, and provide an exceptional level of client service. You have strong administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills. You are punctual, flexible to work a variety of shifts, including overtime. You are able to work under pressure including maintaining a personable, calm, positive and professional demeanour. You have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems, as well as good computer skills.
McMillan Offers You
Mentorship and Support
Training as Software Evolves
Commensurate Compensation and Benefits Package
Fun Work Environment
LTC4 Competency Awareness
Toronto, Ontario, Canada