at Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Apr, 3811||Not Specified||23 Sep, 2019||N/A||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
“Whatever you do today make sure you take the time to consider your career and the once in a lifetime opportunity to live and work in Australia’s iconic red centre…”
Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia is a unique Australian travel company wholly owned by the Indigenous Land Corporation (ILC) offering experience-based holidays in spectacular wilderness locations including Ayers Rock Resort in the iconic Red Centre, Home Valley Station in the Kimberley region of Western Australia and tourism facilities at Mossman Gorge in Tropical North Queensland.
With four individually branded hotel and apartment complexes across Ayers Rock Resort we offer both our guests and employees a multitude of world class accommodation options.
The Ayers Rock Resort complex also includes the Australian Tourism Award winning, Uluru Meeting Place, a campground, the Red Ochre Spa, the award winning Sounds of Silence (entered into the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame) as well as 15 independently branded food and beverage outlets.
We are currently seeking to appoint some experienced Residential Cleaners for our Housing Department. As a Housing Cleaner you will undertake all residential housekeeping duties in an efficient and friendly manner to achieve the highest level of tenant satisfaction and to ensure the property is presented in peak condition at all times.
- Clean External & Internal areas of all residential properties
- Maintain proper, clean and safe conditions in work areas and vehicles
- Ensure all maintenance issues are reported to Supervisor/ Manager
- To complete all duties in line with standard operating procedures
- Assist tenants and fellow staff members in a courteous and professional manner
- Notify the Property Manager of any vandalism of resort property to include damage and Graffiti
- Abide by the guidelines set out in the Voyages Employee Handbook
- Abide by Voyages Codes of Conduct
- Support and adhere to Voyages Vision and Values
Hotels / Restaurants