at Cherry Street Mission Ministries
Toledo, Ohio, USA - 43610
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||14 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||15 Nov, 2021||2 year(s) or above||Ged,Communication Skills,Stressful Situations||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of leadership experience required
- Building/Property management experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong professional demeanor
- Experience teaching or overseeing a program that serves a culturally diverse adult population.
- Demonstrated ability to forge effective relationships with staff, participants, and community agencies.
- Must be able to remain calm and collected in stressful situations.
- Must have proven ability to offer encouragement to others.
- Must have strong Operational abilities
- Must have solid understanding of building Janitorial requirements
- Proven ability to handle a multitude of tasks.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Must be highly organized and have excellent and timely interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Licenses, Certificates, and Other Requirements
- Mental Health First Aid Certification preferred
- De-Escalation certification preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Narcan Training preferred
- Valid Drivers License Required
- As a condition of employment, each team member is required to agree to the Cherry Street Mission Ministries Statement of Faith.
This job description has been approved by:
Employee signature below constitutes employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential functions, and duties of the position.
Employee Name (print):
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Supervise and support staff, volunteers, interns/ temporary workers, and community collaborators.
- Lead hiring and ongoing staff accountability
- Manage staff schedules and timecards
- Conduct field training and oversee employee training pathway.
- Lead residential guest meetings and staff meetings.
- Ensure ongoing quality assurance, quality control (QAQC) audits pertaining to admission & intake, safety policies and procedures, and operational duties. Lead training, follow-up, and supporting needed areas of improvement.
- Ensure that necessary forms, reports, guest volunteer hours, and case notes are properly completed.
- Lead and support staff in placing guest restrictions
- Ensure staff is properly completing new guest intakes
- Ensure that excellent hospitality is being provided to all guests
- Place weekly supply orders
- Manage building inventory
- Lead Onboarding process for new staff members
- Complete necessary weekly auditing
- Complete Quarterly Mattress and Bin Audits
- Manage Chemical & House supply inventory
- Review and log weekly steaming reports
- Conduct staff one-on-ones
- Identify residential projects
- Manage guest grievances
- Work in collaboration with Engagement Managers to ensure guests have necessary opportunities for engagement.
- Respond to after hour emergencies when necessary
- Ensure recreational time is available and constructive to increase guest experience.
- Ensure staff is properly managing building janitorial, groundskeeping, pest control, safety, and security.
- Create and train Standard Operating Procedures to standardize housing operations.
- Ensure staff is following proper reporting measures for building maintenance needs.
- Ensure guest and staff safety and lead employees to maintain an environment that is positive, respectful, clean, and redemptive.
- Essential Functions may be revised upon management discretion.
Hotels / Restaurants
Toledo, OH, USA