at Sunkids Management
EMPQ4, Queensland, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2023||N/A||Databases||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
At Sunkids we believe that Every Child is a Precious Trust, which is why we aim to provide children with beautiful childcare environments that nurture the whole child.
With 15 centres across Southeast Queensland, we pride ourselves on delivering our proven curriculum with dedicated and experienced educators working throughout our state-of-the-art centres, working alongside our families to help develop strong working relationships.
- Relevant Recruitment Qualification and demonstrated experience in Recruitment related field.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time and organise the completion of tasks.
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to interpret organisational policies, procedures, employee agreements and relevant legislation.
- Hold a valid Blue Card or willing to obtain.
- Previous experience within Early Childhood Industry is preferred but not essential.
We are seeking someone to recruit employees and coordinate all aspects of the employee recruitment cycle which includes:-
- Placing advertisements
- Reviewing applications, short listing, conducting phone interviews, setting up face to face interviews and/or zoom interviews.
- Coordinating the onboarding of all new employees in our Bamboo HR system.
- Coordinating internal training systems and uploading documentation
- Validating Working With Children Cards
- Assisting with interpretation of legislation, awards, employment agreements and entitlements for employees.
- Ensuring that all administration requirements in relation to Recruitment are completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Collaborating with the leadership team working closely with Human Resource Officer
- Maintaining the cleanliness of our office kitchen
HR / Administration / IR
Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113, Australia