HR Administration Officer
at DH HOLISTIC CARE
Gosnells, Western Australia, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||14 Oct, 2022||USD 25 Hourly||15 Jul, 2022||1 year(s) or above||Interpersonal Skills,Communication Skills,Microsoft Office||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
DH Holistic Care is seeking a committed and driven Human Resources Coordinator to join our organisation and provide support, coordination, and administration to deliver a full range of HR Services to DH Holistic Care Office employees.
- HR Degree qualification or similar.
- Proven work experience in Human Resources role
- Experience with HR systems such as HR3 or similar
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information a must
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please forward your resume include a covering letter addressing the above criteria by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 22 per week
Salary: $25.20 – $36.98 per hour
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gosnells, WA 6110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Expected Start Date: 18/07/202
- Support the recruitment/hiring process
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Prepare and issue new employee documents ensuring they are fully executed.
- Data entry using HRIS, maintain and update employee information.
- Oversee scheduling of performance reviews for team members, collection of peer and customer feedback and collation of performance review forms for line manager
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Produce weekly staff information email
- Ad hoc HR functions as required
- Create and maintain letter, policy, procedure templates.
- Provide completed employee paperwork to corporate office.
- Assist in coordination of local benefits and wellness activities.
- Respond to employee queries and answer basic policy and procedure questions.
- Perform other duties as needed.
HR / Administration / IR
Gosnells WA, Australia