HR Generalist II
at Raytheon Company
Dallas, Texas, USA - 75243
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||21 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||23 Oct, 2019||N/A||Outlook,Pivot Tables,Vlookup,Performance Management,Microsoft Products,Customer Service Skills,Consideration,Color,Employee Relations,Talent Management,Organizational Effectiveness,Sharepoint,Successfactors,Communication Skills,Constructive Feedback||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This position can be either a Human Resources Generalist II or Sr. Human Resources Generalist based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
As a member of the RMS Human Resources team, this position will be responsible for the execution of HR processes, policies, procedures, and partnering with our subject matter expert organizations such as organizational effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, talent management, learning and development, compensation, benefits, and employee relations. They will help facilitate and design the delivery of processes that enable the business to meet their objectives. They must have influence on other parts of the matrixed organizations, be innovative, and adapt well to change.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Minimum of 2 years in human resources experience in Performance Management, Employee Relations, Equal Employment Opportunity, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness or other HR related experience
- Ability to comprehend, explain and execute policies in areas of Human Resources
- Proficient to expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint and/or other Microsoft products.
- Experience working with data in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLookup, etc.)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, with high attention to detail, successfully demonstrating the ability to execute multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Able to adapt to changes and accept constructive feedback
- Proven and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills – demonstrate a professional, positive, and collaborative attitude
- Understand and stay on top of task deadlines and due dates, without reminders. Execute tasks to ensure timely completion
- Able to work independently or as a team
- Knowledge of HR processes from hire to retire
- Experience with PeopleSoft and SuccessFactors
- Professional Human Resource (PHR) certification
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Human Resources or related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
- Models Employee Advocacy behavior to front, mid-level leaders, senior leaders and employees
- Collaborate with other HR organizations such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Effectiveness (OE), and Global Talent Development (GTD) to achieve business and talent objectives
- Supports coordination and implementation of Talent Management strategies to include workforce planning, succession planning, and talent acquisition. This includes completing job analysis, requisition data, promotion justifications, talent profiles, assisting with career development plans for key individuals, as well as other necessary support administrative tasks
- Understanding Raytheon Company policies and practices
- Utilizes the Company’s HR information system to perform duties.
- Maintain highly sensitive and confidential aspects of the HR department and exercise excellent judgment and discretion when interacting with others and in managing information.
- Exercise independent judgment in a high-energy, dynamic environment while anticipating problem areas and providing solutions.
- Conduct and maintain New Hire Orientation for Component Center new hires
- Interface and communicate with employees at all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Provide effective customer support to team members and employees through reliable, quick and accurate problem resolution
- Act as backup as necessary to Component Center HRG
- Coordinate development and leadership training for North Texas Employees
- Plans, organize and administer HR Programs for client groups
- Synthesize information to create meaningful and effective documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using the appropriate MS Office tools, with attention to detail and competent spelling and grammar
- Function effectively with minimal supervision, in order to prioritize and accomplish multiple, time-constrained tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Leads/supports additional projects and tasks as assigned
- Able to anticipate needs, shift work prioritizations and be proactive in resolving difficulties.
- Participates in and promotes a team environment by working with Component Center HRG and other HRG’s in the accomplishment of team responsibilities and objectives
HR / Administration / IR
Business management human resources or related field
Dallas, TX, USA