at Fempower Personnel
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||08 Aug, 2022||5 year(s) or above||Social Media,Applicant Tracking Systems,Resource Management||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or any relevant HR qualification.
- 5+ years recruitment experience.
- Ability to recruit for all levels.
- Clear understanding of end-to-end recruitment lifecycles.
- Experience delivering on-boarding programs.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and social media.
- Create and review job descriptions for vacancies.
- Create and publish job adverts internally and to Career Junction.
- Source potential candidates through online channels.
- Create competency-based interview guidelines.
- Regular follow ups with candidates and the hiring manager to ensure an effective recruitment process.
- Conduct relevant checks or MIE verifications.
- Complete recruitment checklist and submit back to payroll.
- Compile monthly recruitment reports for Active, Placed and On-hold positions.
- Manage SLAs with external recruitment agencies.
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa