Human Resources Coordinator
at Day One Recruitment
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Sep, 2022||Not Specified||29 Jun, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- 2 days WFH | Annual bonus
- Wellness, health, sports and holistic beauty industry focus
- Join this collaborative team with mentoring on offer
Our client is a household name that has stayed true to their core vales while they have expanded into global markets. You can expect to work with senior HR professionals who are invested in your success and they will be excellent touchpoints for your development.
Candidates with backgrounds in, or keen interest in the wellness, health, sports and holistic beauty industries will be highly regarded. Our client has been an Australian success story and the company remains B Corp certified - meaning that it is operating with socially and environmentally focused principles.
THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL SUIT A CANDIDATE WHO IS KEEN TO DEVELOP THEIR GENERALIST HR SKILLS. THE WOK MIX WILL INCLUDE:
- Providing support to the People and Culture team with a range of administrative functions associated with people matters.
- Participating in ad hoc HR projects and preparing reports as required.
- Responding to internal and external people and culture related inquires and/or requests.
- Drafting a range of People and Culture related documents.
- Assisting with recruitment activities and providing advice to managers in relation to the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintaining administrative records of personnel related data.
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
Brisbane QLD, Australia