Human Resources Manager
at Bailey Nelson
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||26 Jul, 2022||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHO WE ARE:
- Bailey Nelson (BN) started in 2012 at the Bondi markets and has grown into an international optometry and eyewear provider in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK.
- BN’s purpose is to bring the joy to eye care and our vision is to become the most loved brand in optometry and eyewear.
- BN’s values shape our culture and our everyday actions - we celebrate being tight-knit, being down to earth and constantly improving ourselves and BN’s customer experience.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROLE:
- It’s broad- you will turn your hand at everything and learn fast. You will be the 2IC to the Head of People and have the ability to deliver real value to our employee base and our company.
- Bailey Nelson is a fast growing company - tightknit, down to earth and constantly improving. We are energetic, try new ideas and get things done… and have fun while we are doing it.
- We have great offices in Surry Hills- but we work flexibly too - understanding that people need to balance their work and life in the way that works for them.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You work closely with the Head of People on all people related matters including:
- Partner with our Retail Managers to provide coaching, support and drive the People agenda for our stores to ensure that our teams and individuals reach their full potential.
- Cultivate the BN Employee experience by implementing key employee retention, engagement and performance initiatives.
- Recommend, scope and implement projects to improve all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Provide leadership, counsel and best practice information in areas of recruitment, employee relations, performance management, grievances, talent development and compliance (Including the Retail Award).
- Oversee the ongoing management of our HR databases and systems.
- Support the Head of People to prepare Executive, Board and employee communications and documents.
- Lead the Wellness and WH&S portfolio under the guidance of the Head of People.
- Draft and implement HR processes and policies.
- Lead key organisational development projects including, the BN Engagement survey process, talent planning and pipelining, performance processes
- Support the preparation for our annual leadership and team events.
DIRECT REPORTS TO THIS ROLE:
- You will lead, coach and mentor our HR Coordinator who looks after all of our contracts, variations, first level employee queries and HR Admin and Support.
HR / Administration / IR
Sydney NSW, Australia