Human Resources Manager
at CITIZENS OF HUMANITY
Los Angeles, California, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||26 Nov, 2021||3 year(s) or above||Regulations,Communication Skills,Confidentiality||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
CITIZENS OF HUMANITY
Citizens of Humanity, LLC is a Los Angeles based apparel company that designs, develops and produces products for our brands; Citizens of Humanity, AGOLDE and Goldsign. We take great pride in our commitment to quality, vertical manufacturing and partnerships with more than 900 global retailers. Our team members are collaborative, self-starters and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Citizens of Humanity is looking for an HR professional interested in joining our team.
We are looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Human Resources generalist with a true passion for all aspects of HumanResources. The Human Resources Supervisor will be responsible for administering various Human Resources programs and procedures for 300+ employees, while assisting in the development and implementation of HR-related programs, policies, and procedures under the general supervision of the HR Director and Legal Counsel.
Position: Human Resources Supervisor
Reports to: Nora Robles – HR Director
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Location: 5715 Bickett Street, Huntington Park, CA 90255
- Implement and administer various Human Resources projects to support HR Department objectives including
- Process weekly payroll
- File workers compensation claims and handle associated paperwork
- Coordinate recruiting efforts, including creating job descriptions and handling the onboarding process/new hire orientation.
- Manage employee development and training programs aligning with the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage leaves of absences, including required leave paperwork
- Provide support for employee relations.
- Manage Employee Incentive Programs.
- Coordinate Employee Benefits including new enrollments, changes, and open enrollment.
- Process and submit monthly health insurance invoices to accounting.
- Process employee changes including new hires, rehires, terminations, suspensions and promotions.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Oversee or assist in employee disciplinary meetings and investigations.
- Conduct exit interviews and employee termination meetings.
- Assist and supervise HR needs at Company’s subsidiaries.
- Follow and ensure that Company COVID protocols are being followed.
- Maintain knowledge of employment law trends, best practices and regulatory changes.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Education and Experience: Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management, business administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years of Human Resource management experience is required.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations preferred.
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
Business Administration, Human Resources, Administration, Business, Management
Los Angeles, CA, USA