Human Resources Specialist
Golden, Colorado, USA - 80401
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Dec, 2019||USD 70000 Annual||18 Sep, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Organizational Development,Communication Skills,Training,Regulations,Business Correspondence,Interpersonal Skills,Workforce Planning,Employee Relations||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHO WE ARE:
HomeSphere, founded in 1999, has built the world’s largest marketplace to serve the residential construction industry. Its platform connects major building product manufacturers and local/ regional home builders through a host of technology-enabled solutions that address major pain points experienced in the industry, such as effective rebate processing, insufficient sales force coverage and information gaps in the supply chain. HomeSphere is the ideal entrepreneurial company for people who want the stability that comes from having the financial resources of a mature company but the growth opportunities and working environment found in fast, flexible start-ups. We need great people to fuel our continued growth!
WHO WE ARE SEEKING:
Based in Lakewood, as a Human Resources Specialist & Administrator you will partner with senior leaders to strategically and operationally support the goals of the organization, while also administering human resources activities including but not limited to hiring practices and staffing, compensation, benefits, training, and human resources policies, procedures and practices.
SKILLS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 5+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations, with ability to research and understand laws in multiple states/jurisdictions.
- Recent experience and well versed in all HR concentration areas such as compensation, benefits, workforce planning and employment, employee relations, strategic management, employee development and training.
- Experience with organizational development
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to plan and organize projects, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Administer and communicate company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements. Maintain multi state employee handbook and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Serve as single point of contact to functional management and operate as a trusted business partner by providing cross-functional HR advice, counsel and problem solutions.
- Assist hiring managers with recruitment, interview and hiring process, including but not limited to creating job descriptions, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, running background and reference checks, performing compensation and FLSA status analysis, negotiating salary offers, and issuing job confirmation letters and other internal communications.
- Coordinate and complete processing of new hires and terminations.
- Identify early on potential employee-relations issues and work with management to coordinate necessary action.
- Serve as liaison with Professional Employer Organization (PEO), currently ADP TotalSource, on employee HR issues, coordination of employee benefit programs including but not limited to health insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, COBRA, FMLA, and other programs.
- Administer annual benefits renewal and open enrollment.
- Coordinate and administer new hire 90 day and all employee annual performance review processes.
- Maintain employee files.
- Serve as a lead participant in Employee Activity Committee.
- Perform light office administrative duties as needed.
- Perform other HR related duties, including organizational development projects as assigned by President or CEO. Examples of projects include overhaul of performance management forms and process and working with managers to create career ladders for all departments.
HR / Administration / IR
Golden, CO, USA