ICT Systems and Network Engineer
at Genazzano FCJ College
Kew, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||30 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||30 Oct, 2019||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Ms Karen Jebb
Ms Karen Jebb
Genazzano FCJ College is one of Melbourne’s leading Catholic Independent Girls College. We are a day and boarding school beginning with the Early Learning Centre (co-educational 3 and 4 year old kindergarten) and girls only education from Foundation to Year 12.
The College is proud to be celebrating 130 years of history and remains committed to creating learning environments enriched by traditions of Catholic faith.
We have an opportunity for a curious and passionate ICT Systems and Network Engineer to join our ICT team in a permanent position, commencing January 2020.
As part of this role you will join a dynamic, energetic and multifaceted ICT team that consistently seeks improvement opportunities both big and small to enhance the Teaching and Learning, Wellbeing and Operational aspects of Genazzano FCJ College.
The successful applicant will have:
- a Bachelor of Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- minimum of 3 years professional Network and System Engineering experience
- cross platform database integration and scripting experience
- knowledge and experience configuring and managing LANs, WANs & wireless technologies
- knowledge and experience managing IP telephony and ICT Security (antivirus and firewalls)
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Server OS, cloud service providers, Microsoft Office and Exchange, G Suite, Active Directory, DHCP & DNS, Storage Systems, Vmware, MS Windows OS and Mac OSX operating platforms.
- Strong communication skills to explain complex solutions in a simple manner to end-users; humble; customer focused / centric mindset
- ability to apply a disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- an inquisitive and creative approach to understanding and using technology and readily embraces change.
Genazzano FCJ College promotes the safety, well being and inclusion of all children and young people. Our staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the College environment in accordance with their legal obligations including child safe standards.
How to apply
For further information regarding the role and the selection criteria please visit the College employment webpage: http://careers.genazzano.vic.edu.au/job-details/query/7767711.
Teaching / Education
Kew VIC, Australia