Irvine, California, USA - 92618
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||16 Jul, 2022||N/A||New Hires,Legal Requirements||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHEN YOU JOIN VERIZON
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
As an Immigration Consultant, the work you’ll be doing will help our employees obtain and maintain the ability to work for Verizon and deliver great value to the business and our customers. Your role will be pivotal in supporting our immigration program and activities while working with internal and external partners to ensure the compliance with Verizon’s policies and practices.
- Work with multi-disciplinary internal teams to support Verizon’s immigration program, including: Consulting with HR Business Partners, Senior Executives and Hiring Managers; Initiating immigration cases with external vendors; Providing advice and guidance to internal stakeholders regarding immigration processes and procedures; Articulating and organizing immigration and assignment processes, and; Responding to employee inquiries and requests for immigration related letters and documents.
- Communicate clearly and effectively on Verizon’s immigration policies and requirements, government procedures, and processing times to HR Business Partners, employees and appropriate business stakeholders.
- Consult with HR Business Partners on concerns/issues related to sponsorship of employees.
- Coordinate with immigration vendors to complete and monitor the progress of immigration-cases and applications.
- Reconcile invoices related to Verizon’s immigration program.
- Maintain, track and provide periodic reports and analysis of Verizon’s immigration program and employee data, as required.
Where you’ll be working…
In this remote role, you’ll work from home with occasional in-person trainings and meetings. This position allows you to sit in any valid Verizon domestic location.
HR / Administration / IR
Irvine, CA, USA