Implementation Application Consultant
England, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Sep, 2022||Not Specified||27 Jun, 2022||N/A||Analytics,It,Outsourcing,Buy In,Interpersonal Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previously acted as a client facing Implementation or Application Consultant working on Implementation, Software or Managed Services projects.
- Subject matter expertise for Zellis’ solutions and services, with knowledge and best practice in standard processes and industry, legislative and multi-sector experience.
- Experience working in the HR & Payroll software and/or outsourcing industry (Preferred).
- Self-starter and energy to learn, develop and grow.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop robust and enduring relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and customer representatives.
- Action oriented and collaborative team player.
- Passionate, driven and with defined consulting qualities enabling you to gain confidence and buy-in from customers and your peers.
- Capable of conveying complex concepts in simple terms and of tailoring your presentation style of delivery to suit the audience.
- Able to work effectively at all levels, with the gravitas, charisma and knowledge to be credible in all business situations.
Zellis is the leading provider of payroll and HR solutions for the UK & Ireland. Together with Benefex and Moorepay we form the Zellis Group, serving a vast array of companies across every vertical and industry. Our purpose is to make people feel appreciated for the work they do – through precision, choice, and magic.
We have over 50 years of heritage and industry experience – and we’ve been ahead of the curve throughout. More than half a century ago, we were founded as Peterborough Data Processing. Quite a lot has changed since then – not least our name. We were acquired by Northgate, becoming NorthgateArinso in 2007 and NGA Human Resources UK and Ireland in 2014, where we were joined by Moorepay. In 2018, the UK and Ireland division was sold to Bain Capital and we now operate as a standalone company, Zellis. After acquiring Benefex, we’re now even better equipped to serve the complex needs of our customers.
Our vision is to be the clear leader in pay, reward, analytics, and people experiences. We’re proud of our culture and we work hard to create an environment where people want to join, belong to, and be part of a progressive organisation. Our values, which were defined with input from all of our 2,000 colleagues, are not empty words on a poster:
- Unstoppable together.
- Always learning.
- Make it count.
The Implementation Application Consultant will be responsible for leading, coaching and delivering implementation activities for Zellis’ customers on multiple aspects of their solutions or services implementation.
The Implementation Application Consultant will be a subject matter expert in Zellis’ processes and solutions and must have excellent stakeholder management and client relationship building skills. They will be responsible for advising and working with customers to help them understand, implement, configure and test best practice use of Zellis’ suite of customer solutions. This role will work closely with the Implementation Project or Programme Manager and will partner with customer stakeholders and business representatives to support the achievement of the relevant delivery milestones on time, at the highest level of quality and on budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a best practice advisor, coach and subject matter expert on Zellis’ range of solutions and services, partnering with the customer to develop a “One Team” approach to delivery and to ensure that all implementation activities are delivered on time, at the highest level of quality and on budget.
- Delivery of application consultant implementation tasks against the agreed project plan and scope, following the Zellis standard project implementation methodology.
- Managing, scheduling and coordinating all implementation activities assigned to you so that they are undertaken in accordance with the relevant plan, working alongside and in partnership with the wider Zellis and customer project team.
- Preparing, reviewing, agreeing and implementing any deliverables assigned to you as part of the implementation plan.
- Completing testing of any deliverables or supporting activities assigned to you as part of the implementation plan to the highest level of quality and, where agreed, in line with all acceptance criteria.
- Supporting the Project or Programme Manager in facilitating the provision of software, infrastructure, supporting tools and appropriate resources for each phase of the project to ensure all pre-requisites and ongoing support is in place.
- Anticipating and managing ongoing risks and issues (including mitigation and resolution), ensuring that they are escalated to the Implementation Project or Programme Manager in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring you maintain your personal development and continuous improvement in Zellis’ products and services, including best practice operating processes and industry and legislative knowledge (with support from the Technology Services management team) and feeding back learning and continuous improvement ideas into the wider business community.
IT Software - Other
England, United Kingdom