In Business Control Manager
New York, New York, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||14 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||16 Jul, 2022||5 year(s) or above||Ownership,Cooperation,Accountability,Buy In||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The role of the Marketing Business Control Lead (MCL) is to review and document all internal processes and controls to ensure adequate oversight and compliance within the 1st line of defense. The MCL will need to adopt a structured and investigative approach to their workload and be able to present all information in a clear and comprehensive manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency.
- 5-8 years of experience preferred. Preferable in process-oriented roles
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, with strong results orientation.
- Ability to create support and buy-in across stakeholders.
- Cooperation and focus in achieving group and business objectives.
- Critical, quick, detail-oriented thinker with strong analytic acumen
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred, specifically in Control/Compliance/Regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, map and evaluate existing processes to drive efficiency
- Knowledge of Marketing processes
- Strong communication/listening, presentation, and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and prioritize effectively.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Master degree
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and implementation of enterprise-wide standards and strategies to strengthen and enhance the control/audit function across Marketing teams.
- Provides guidance to Marketing business partners to develop process improvements and value for end users via control team
- Identify and immediately escalate control gaps; ensure findings are applied consistently across impacted teams
- Manage the control model, ensuring review of new initiatives in the appropriate governance forums.
- Identify opportunities for control rationalization across lines of business without increasing risks and to eliminate redundancies in existing processes
- Review existing controls and metrics to ensure they remain adequate as policies and regulations change.
- Inform Business of all Control requirements and ensure accurate documentation of all controls and required process steps.
- Support communications with Legal and Compliance, including regulatory and policy updates that may affect businesses. Support 2nd and 3rd lines of defense planning/prep sessions, remediation plans, and formal responses.
- Provide guidance and support to business partners for Regulatory and Internal Audit examinations in partnership with the Business Operational Risk and Control team and lead interaction with auditors and external regulators
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
New York, NY, USA