INFRASTRUCTURE PRE-SALES CONSULTANT - Managed Services!
at Saul Recruitment
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Dec, 2020||USD 150000 Annual||27 Sep, 2020||N/A||It,Time Management,Presentation Skills,Ict||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Very reputable MSP doing cutting-edge cloud work!
- Looking for a strong infrastructure Pre-Sales background!
- Work in an ever-growing team of collaborative and high quality IT professionals - some of the best in the business!
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture
- Training and development!
- $120-150k Base + Super + Bonus commensurate with skills and experience
Be part of a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You’ll be part of an open, team and rewards-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded!
Their people are passionate about technology and implementing modern solutions that make a real difference to their customers. Their reputation for quality, integrity, and delivering the right outcome is more than just a reputation – it’s key to who they are!
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will balance technical understanding with commercial savvy. You will have a strong background in solution design, encompassing Private/Public Cloud, SaaS, Identity Management, Mobility, Managed Services and Digital Transformation.
You will enjoy the finer, consultative things, delivering ICT strategies and roadmaps, along with direct involvement in sales opportunities and the future product roadmap.
- Very strong infrastructure Pre-Sales experience - solution design and/or consulting
- Extensive technical infrastructure background!
- Demonstrable commercial understanding concerning solution deliverables
- Extensive exposure to Clouds; private, public & hybrid
- Proven presentation skills, be it in technical workshops, ICT roadmaps or tailored documentation
- Engagement prowess, up to and including C-Level officers
- Extensive technical capability, throughout the Microsoft stack
- Tertiary qualification and/or industry certification favourable
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal and presentation!
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
Sales / BD
Sydney NSW, Australia