Insurance Analyst (f/m/d)
Zürich, ZH, Switzerland - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||09 Aug, 2022||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
wefox is the world’s leading Insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding in 2021 and our Series D funding in 2022 wefox has raised over $1 billion US Dollar. wefox is on track to revolutionise the insurance industry by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences driven by data.
Our vision is to make insurance simple and 10x better. We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimise each individual’s risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
The Insurance Analyst (f/m/d) role is embedded in the wefox Insurance controlling team, reporting to the Head of Insurance Controlling. It collaborates with wefox Group’s regional controlling teams, where sufficient scale/ capabilities have been established already, and covers countries where a local Finance organisation has not been fully built. A successful candidate complements our controlling team with a tech savvy personality and analytical abilities, is able to deliver solutions based on insight-driven data analysis and enjoys sharing her/his technical knowledge within the team.
- Be responsible for portfolio analyses and the preparation of topline and profitability information for our Executive Management
- Do the monthly internal as well as external reporting on PnL actuals and technical KPIs as well as variance analysis of actuals vs. budget
- Collect quarterly forecasts and incorporate them into the management reporting
- Drive the insurance part of the planning process, support countries and be responsible for planning of countries where the local finance function is not yet fully developed.
- Support relevant stakeholders with Anaplan (new planning tool) usage
- Support the Head of Insurance Controlling on becoming more data driven and professionalise our insurance controlling function
- Work closely with the OPEX controlling team, planning & reporting team, country controllers, country CFOs, actuaries and DNA
Banking / Insurance
Economics actuary science mathematics or the like
Zürich, ZH, Switzerland