Intensive Case Manager
at Melbourne City Mission
MCC, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||22 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||24 Sep, 2020||N/A||Interventions,Young People,Risk,Youth Work||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
We are a leading community support organization working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a broad range of support in Homelessness, Justice, Disability, Palliative Care, Early Childhood Intervention Services (ECIS), and Early Years and Education service areas. A career with us means you are part of an organisation making a real difference.
SKILLS& EXPERIENCE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- A bachelor qualification in social work, youth work or a related tertiary qualification, or extensive experience working in the community services sector.
- Demonstrated experience working within a case management framework.
- Understanding of mobile, street based and assertive outreach support and interventions.
- Understanding or experience working with young people at risk or experiencing homelessness, including knowledge of healing-oriented approaches, and a strong ability to actively and assertively engage young people with complex needs.
- An extensive understanding of the homelessness service system with knowledge of patterns, trends and systemic issues, and principles in working with at risk young people.
- Knowledge of the legislative requirements when working with at risk young people and an understanding of the requirements for ensuring child safety.
Download position description for the full duties and key selection criteria.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Frontyard Youth Services is a specialist youth service providing a range of multidisciplinary programs to meet the holistic needs of young people aged between 12 and 25 years who are at risk or experiencing homelessness. Frontyard aims to support young people to meet their physical, emotional and social needs and to develop pathways out of homelessness. Many of the services at Frontyard work with young people across greater Melbourne and throughout Victoria.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Effectively manage a case load of young people who are homeless or at risk.
- Develop advanced case planning and crisis interventions to meet the needs of young people with multiple and complex needs.
- Provide assertive street outreach and long-term case management to young people rough sleeping in Melbourne’s CBD.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Melbourne City Centre VIC, Australia