at Oliver Construction Co
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA - 53066
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Oct, 2020||Not Specified||29 Jul, 2020||N/A||Communication Skills,Autocad,Sketchup,3D,Artistic Vision,Software,Interior Architecture,Training,Interior Design||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Work with estimating department to determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create finish boards to sample your design vision.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Work closely with architects to create a cohesive design.
- Manage the in-house design team’s resource library.
- Document and manage small projects.
- Assist with production on large projects.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or related field and/or extensive experience and training.
- NCIDQ certification preferred.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD. Additional familiarity with SketchUp or 3D rendering software is helpful.
- Construction knowledge preferred as we are a full design and build company
- Experience with a wide variety of projects preferred as we serve a wide variety of industries including commercial, health related, banks, industrial, municipal, office spaces, recreational facilities, religious/educational, and restaurants.
Please refer the Job description for details
Engineering Design / R&D
Interior design interior architecture or related field and/or extensive experience and training
Oconomowoc, WI, USA