Junior Accountant (m/w/d)
at M Mensen Werk Inc
Berlin, Berlin, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||14 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||15 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We match people with international jobs. We strongly believe that working and living abroad helps people grow in their life and career. We have been working abroad for years ourselves and use our personal experience as motivation. Our mission is to deliver services with a ‘people’s approach’!
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- You are involved in the daily accounting workflow.
- You make sure that tax, legal and internal procedures and guidelines are followed.
- You assist in delivering internal and external financial reports.
- You file reports directly with Italian governmental institutions, or with the help of external advisers.
- You analyze data and accounts and keep specifications and sub-administrations up to date.
- You work closely with and support the Business Controllers and the Senior Accountant.
- You Perform intercompany account reconciliations.
- You perform minor tasks related to routine purchasing.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit