Knowledge Management and Complaints Analyst
at Pearson Australia Group Pty Ltd
Harlow, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||19 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||19 Jul, 2022||N/A||It,Vizio,Excel,Project Management Skills,Regulations,Virtual Learning,Higher Education Administration,Salesforce,Teams,Learning,Powerpoint,Sharepoint,Onenote,Access||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This is an exciting opportunity to take a central role in our innovative and expanding Pearson Online Learning Services International division (POLS). We work with world-leading universities throughout the UK to take their qualifications online, enabling them to reach global audiences in the comfort of their own homes. Each university partner is supported by their own dedicated operational business unit, across research, marketing, recruitment, course design and student success services, to support our shared goals for high quality student experiences and outcomes as well as central teams to support in cross functional/partnership work.
Purpose of this Position
The Knowledge Management and Complaints Analyst reports into the Operations and Business Systems team and is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining the knowledge management for the partnerships they are assigned to within POLS. This role will also be responsible for leading complaints within the partnerships they are assigned to.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Previous experience in Knowledge Management role.
- Previous experience of Higher Education Administration or Student Services work experience
- Knowledge of university processes and regulations
- Experience of handling complaints
- Knowledge in Salesforce, Microsoft O365 suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Forms, Power Automate, OneNote, Teams, and Vizio) and knowledge of Lucidchart and the Google office suite of products
- Experience developing knowledge-based articles in Salesforce and other CMS applications
- Experience with designing and implementing SharePoint resources, sites, and workflows
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines with a limited degree of supervision
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, multitask, with flexibility in a virtual team setting
- Proven track record of working with reports and analysing data.
- Great attention to detail, excellent organisational & project management skills.
- Someone who builds excellent working relationships with cross functional teams internally and with external stakeholders.
- Diplomatic communicator with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of project management concepts, tools and activities, requirements analysis
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com. Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.
We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.
Job: LEARNING DELIVERY
Organization: Virtual Learning
Req ID: 6578
- Create SharePoint pages and sites, knowledge articles, various internal knowledge resources and operational documents.
- Working with leadership and partners to ensure all knowledge management content is current and aligned.
- Working with training teams to ensure any updated knowledge management is shared for those teams to perform training.
- Interview subject matter experts and convert this information into troubleshooting documentation
- Follow knowledge management best practices
- Promote knowledge management to other areas within the company
- Owns communication and reporting of an assigned vertical to identify areas of improvement and updates for knowledge needs
- Translate complex documentation into basic terms
- Make updates to existing knowledge resources and act based upon user feedback
- This role will be part of a team that is tasked with numerous projects and initiatives to enhance the overall efficiency and productivity of Pearson Online Learning Services.
- Acting as the internal complaint’s owner and liaising with stakeholders to ensure all complaints are handled effectively and follow process.
- Including the collection and preparation of all relevant information
- Reporting on findings and recommendation of outcomes to each complaint.
- Liaising with partner facing Student Operations Managers to prepare cases relating to complaints and to provide feedback from our partner institutions back to the Student Success/ Recruitment Teams
- Identifying and acting on complaint outcomes, working with stakeholders to resolve any outstanding actions or areas of concern
IT Software - Other
Harlow, United Kingdom